In this use case, the AXN is integrated with a company's Web Access Management platform. This will allow the company to inject verified identities to all of their web applications, without having to make changes on each individual application.
- AXN integrated with Web Access Management tool via OpenID Connect. Specifically, AXN is added to WAM tool as an IDP, where the WAM tool is the RP.
- Enterprise IDP is added to the AXN.
- User accesses application and clicks "sign up"
- App makes OIDC request to WAM tool
- WAM makes OIDC request to AXN
- AXN challenges user with identity verification policy.
- On submit, data verified against network of providers.
- Results returned, aggregated, and scored by AXN.
- Results returned to WAM tool
- WAM tool makes policy decision, as covered in the Policy Decision page.
Updated over 2 years ago