This solution provides an interface to allow verification against our network for one time account opening. The AXN acts as a passthrough, and provides the verification results back to your endpoint in an easily consumable format.
- To open an account, a user must be digitally verified. The user is challenged to enter PII, take pictures of their government issued IDs, or whatever else the administrator requires .
- The data is submitted to ID DataWeb's Attribute Exchange Network
- The attributes are exchanged with the configured verification services.
- The results of the identity and attribute verifications are returned. AXN normalizes, scores and packages the results.
- Results are returned to the application in an industry standard format. The application makes a decision on if the user should get access or not.
- The user is given access to the application.