AXN Verify API
The AXN Verify API is a stateless REST API interface that allows relying parties to verify the identities of users against the AXN network of attribute providers. The Relying party is responsible for collecting user attributes and submitting them to our interface. Depending on the configured policy, the AXN will verify the attributes against one or many attribute providers, and trigger additional verification steps.
API Technical Reference
The AXN Verify API Reference includes all of the technical details you'll need to integrate your system.
The AXN Verify API is able to verify four distinct aspects of a user:
- Human identity. Digitally verify user’s identity in 40+ countries using country specific techniques.
- Affiliation. Digitally verify a user’s affiliations, including employment, education and criminal background.
Once the data is gathered and the configured verification steps are complete, the AXN packages the data into a standard format, and returns it to the requesting application.
Initial Setup – Configuring AXN Verify API
- The customer defines an attribute verification policy. This is done using the AXN RP Administration tool.
- Once activiated, API keys are provided to the relying party, which they will use to call the AXN Verify API. Required inputs and outputs are also dynamically generated depending on the policy, and provided to the customer for integration into their application.
Verificaiton – Making requests to AXN Verify API
- The relying party makes an HTTPS POST request to the AXN Verify API, including the assigned API key, and the attributes collected from the end user.
- Depending on the configured policy (step 1), the AXN verifies the user’s attributes, creates assertions, and returns the data to the relying party.
- The relying party receives and parses the data for subsequent processing.
Updated 6 months ago