For BioGovID workflows, the view shown on mobile phones during Document Capture can also be stylized.
This view is called your DCUI, or Document Capture User Interface.
DCUI styling is specific to each document type [Passport, Drivers License, ID Card]
To stylize, locate and modify the verification services for those types
For example, BioGovID - DL:
Create a Modify Change Request:
Then, navigate to the tab labeled Document Capture:
- Theme: The general appearance of the DCUI.
- Start Page: The first page in the capture process.
- DL Front: The page shown while capturing the Drivers License Front Image.
- DL Front: The page shown while capturing the Drivers License Back Image.
- Selfie: The page shown while capturing the Selfie Image.
- Capture Complete: Page shown after successful completion.
- Text Content: Text shown during the DCUI process, but not particular to any single page. For example, loading messages, [Processing...]
- Error Page
Updated 6 months ago