To programmatically check if the ID DataWeb infrastructure is responsive, you can setup a script to poll your integration at your preferred cadence (every hour/minute/second).
- Locate 1 of your apikeys / client_ids (YOUR_APIKEY) to be the designated as the "test" service. We suggested selecting your most commonly used apikey
- NOTE: this will not impact your service's performance.
- Choose the appropriate Default URL or Branded URL to monitor (detailed in the next section).
- Replace YOUR_APIKEY with the apikey of your choice above.
- Production: https://prod2.iddataweb.com/prod-axn/axn/ping.max?apikey= YOUR_APIKEY
- Preproduction: https://preprod1.iddataweb.com/preprod-axn/axn/ping.max?apikey= YOUR_APIKEY
- If you are using a branded URL, you can also confirm certificate functionality by polling the branded-version of the Default URLs above
- Ex1. https:// verify.customer.com /prod-axn/axn/ping.max?apikey= YOUR_APIKEY
- Ex2. https:// verify.customer.com /preprod-axn/axn/ping.max?apikey= YOUR_APIKEY
- Any other response is indicative of an issue. Please contact our support team if detected.
Updated about 1 year ago